Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend Haul

Hello Everyone!

Hopefully everyone enjoyed their weekend whether you celebrate Easter or not!

I have a *very* small haul from this weekend and I thought I'd share because I LOVE seeing what others are buying!

So, let us begin!


ULTA:
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Light

BATH AND BODY WORKS:
  • Aruba Coconut Lotion
  • Beautiful Day Lotion
  • Be Enchanted Travel Lotion

WALGREENS:
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light 
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Nude Creme

KMART 
  •  Wet 'N' Wild Drinking a Glass of Shine
 TARGET
  • Not Your Mother's  Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
  • Maybelline Instant Age-Rewind in Radiant 
  • Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel (Primer)








Like I said, I love hauls and I hope you enjoyed mine!

Let me know if you'd like in-depth reviews on any of these products!!

 

What have you bought lately?




XOXO Mandy


6 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer!

    Stop by and check out today's posts!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is AWESOME! Especially the peach-toned shade!

      I love your blog by the way :)

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete
  2. Oooooh I would love to know how you are liking the tarte foundation, once you've tried it of course :)

    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, DUH!! You know a review is headed your way once I give it a good run!!! Look for it :):)

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul :D!!! Let me know how the Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Spray works! I've heard good things but I want to see if it dries out the hair since mines already pretty dry. If you like it maybe I should give it a go since summer is (kind of) on its way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I JUST put a review up for the spray!! You should go check it out!! :):) Hope you like it!!

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete