Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lauren Conrad Inspired Eye Look: Tutorial

Hey, Everyone!!


It's almost Friday and that's something to be excited about!

I wanted to do a quick tutorial on a Lauren Conrad eye look.

I love her simple makeup with a black-winged liner.

I've read on different forums saying she doesn't like to use eyeshadow much, but without it I feel naked. So, I used natural colored eyeshadows for this look but still very simple!

Hope you like it!






What I used:
  • Mac Painterly Paint Pot
  • Mac Naked Lunch (Lid)
  • Wet 'N Wild Drinking a Glass of Shine Palette 6th shade; the orange-toned brown (Crease)
  • Mac Dazzlelight (Browbone)
  • Jordana Fabuliner 
  • L'Oreal Full-definition Mascara
I read that her favorite blush to use is NARS Luster, but I am too fair at the moment to pull that off, so I just used Benefit Coralista on my cheeks!



Are you a fan of Lauren Conrad's makeup?


XOXO Mandy


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and natural. Loving the face you're making :)


    Making It Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :):)

      I'm actually really uncomfortable with taking selfies, I don't know why!! Soooo, I just make stupid faces whenever possible!!! :P

      Thanks for checking out this post!!!

      Delete
  2. In my opinion, Lauren Conrad can do no wrong. Her makeup and hair and clothes always look flawless! You look lovely as well, you really recreated her winged look well!

    BTW, since obviously I think your blog is the bee's knees, I nominated you for a Liebster award!! Check out my blog for details! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the exact same way!! Lauren Conrad is AMAZING and I always lover her makeup and style!!! Thank you for the sweet compliment!! :)

      And OH MY GOODNESS!! Thank you so much for nominating me!! I can't even believe it and I am so grateful that I was one of the blogs that stuck out in your mind!! Thank you so very much and you don't know how thankful I am!! :):)

      Delete