Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Glowy, Flawless Face!

Hey, Everyone!!


In my early days of wearing makeup, I always wanted a completely matte foundation look.  (Think Carrie Underwood style) I wanted a completely *flawless* full-cover look.

Recently, I have really been loving Lauren Conrad's makeup look and that of the Victoria's Secret models which obviously complete opposite of matte.  Think glowy and fresh!!


(Excuse the towel turban, I was in the process of getting ready) 



The products I use to complete the foundation look are as follows:

  • Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation 
  • Glamouflauge Concealor
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealor
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Powder (Just on T-Zone)
  • Nars Laguna Bronzer
  • Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter (On cheekbones, bridge of your nose, and cupid's bow)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Reserve Your Cabana (to set highlighter)


(Also, excuse the awesome pose I am doing in this, I was off to a photoshoot and sent a picture like this to my boyfriend, loser I know)

 


This creates a very dewy, sunkissed, and fresh look!! I am totally loving wearing my makeup like this lately!!

 

Do you like dewy makeup or a matte flawless look?

 


XOXO Mandy 

4 comments:

  1. I prefer a dewy look usually, because I have dry skin!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kendra!!

      I also have dry skin, especially in the winter months, so I think a more dewy look is perfect for me and I have been loving it!!

      Thanks for checking out my blog!! :)

      Have a wonderful day!!

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete
  2. I'm into more of a matte look at the moment, but I would love to try a dewy look for spring! This look looks great on you, by the way! :)

    xxGirlMeetsGlamourWorldxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Haley!

      I definitely go in phases where I want to look matte and *perfect* or have more of a fresh, lesser made-up look!

      I think spring is the perfect season to go to a glowy look!!

      Thanks for checking out the post, and also thanks for the sweet compliment!! :)

      Have a wonderful day!!

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete