Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Spray: Review

Hello, Everyone!


It's so nice and sunny here and I hope it is where you are from too!

Because it's so nice outside today, I thought I would share my thoughts on the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Spray!



I found this at Target for around 5 dollars.

What I do:

I basically spray it on air-dried hair and tousle it a bit with my fingers. (you can also spray on damp hair as well) This makes it look very beachy, but if I want more definition, sometimes I put a few defined waves in it with a curling iron.  I'll show you both looks!

What I like:
  • Inexpensive
  • Adds texture without totally drying out my hair
  • It makes my hair smell tropical
  • Truly looks like I just came from the beach
What I don't like:
  • Is it just me or is the Not Your Mother's brand hard to find?


Today with just air-dried hair and Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Spray


(When I was reporting) Air-dried with Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Spray and Defined Waves with a curling iron. 



I recommend this stuff completely.  It's inexpensive and doesn't dry out my hair while still creating that "beach-like" texture!  Just in time for the summer months!

 

Do you have any beach sprays I should try? 




XOXO Mandy 

5 comments:

  1. Yay thank you for the great review Mandy! Glad to hear it didn't dry out your hair. I've got to pick this up! Darn haha I just used my Ulta coupon yesterday but the next one is for this :D Your hair looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! I'm glad you liked it :):)

      No, it didn't dry my hair out at all and I was actually so surprised it didn't!!

      Don't you hate when you use the coupon and soon after you see more things you could have bought with it!?

      First world problems for sure.... ;)

      Thanks for checking this post out!

      Delete
  2. I think it's a fairly new brand??? *I think* You should definitely check it out next time you're in Wal-mart or Target!!

    Duh,I'll check out your blog post!! I definitely want to see what other salt sprays have to offer!!

    ...And won't say no to entering into a giveaway!!

    Thanks for checking out my blog!!

    XOXO Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, It's Natalie, on your mom's computer. I love this stuff... I just tried it this week too. Super love it.. and super easy with a small little one at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stuff! I did a review on it as my first blog post!

    I wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award on my blog :)

    xx GirlMeetsGlamourWorld xx

    ReplyDelete