Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Say What? A Toothpaste Review?

Hi, All!!


This may seem weird, but I wanted to do a review on a recent toothpaste I have picked up.

I know what you're thinking, toothpaste? Um.....

But, just hear me out!

I have a semi-hard time keeping my teeth white because I actually have a fake front tooth.  (hahahahahaha) So, I have to be careful using whitening products because my fake tooth can't whiten (Crest and other whitening brands specifically say it won't whiten crowns on the box) ...which sucks because I am obsessed with perfect white teeth....

I was browsing the "teeth whitening section" at Ulta about a month ago and saw the Supersmile toothpaste and became interested. While reading the back of the box, it said it will restore the original whiteness in crowns! I got my fake tooth about 6 or 7 years ago so I'm SURE it's not its original whiteness....



So, I bought it.

I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I notice an amazing difference in my teeth!! I actually had people comment on my teeth looking whiter! AND, it was a boy who mentioned it...So, you know it has to be drastic!  Score!! 

It's the perfect whitener, or upkeep whitening toothpaste I have ever tried! You MUST try it!

There are a few cons:
  • It is pricey for a toothpaste, I paid around 25 dollars for it
  • You have to use a *dry* toothbrush and I can easily forget and run my toothbrush under the water
  • Not as *minty* as other drugstore toothpastes



Long review for toothpaste, but I CAN'T recommend this product enough!! It is AMAZING!!

 

Do you use any products to keep your teeth white?




XOXO Mandy 






5 comments:

  1. You mentioned this in a haul post a few weeks ago! I remember being so confused about the toothpaste, cause I've never seen it before, and I wanted you to do a review on it - so thank you for this! haha :)

    xxGirlMeetsGlamourWorldxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! You should definitely try it, I've been loving it!!

      And don't worry, self-tanner and whitening mask to come very soon!! :) Stay tuned!!!

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete
  2. hi dear,,,
    thank you for the recommendation and wait again for the next review.
    warm regards

    www.osalon.co
    www.beautyandtheblog.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Thank you so much for checking out my blog! :):)

      I am so glad you liked my recommendation!

      Hope you are having a great day!

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog!!

    I LOVE yours and say hello to a new follower :)

    Have a great day!

    XOXO Mandy

    ReplyDelete