Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wet N Wild Blush Pearlescent Pink: Review

Hello, Everyone!


I wanted to do a quick review on this awesome drugstore blush, Wet N Wild Pearlescent Pink



 I just put it in my favorite drugstore items post and forgot how truly great it was until I pulled it out and used it today! I've always loved it but it sort of got pushed behind until I was looking for my drugstore favorites!

This blush is around 3 bucks at most drugstores and Wal-mart. Uh, pocket change right?



Not only that, but is so pigmented.  So pigmented in fact, that I usually have to buff out my blush with a Kabuki after!



This blush is a neutral pink color with a tad bit of golden shimmer, which adds a great glow to my cheeks!

This blush lasts all day on me and looks great with any eye and lip combination!



The packaging is cheap looking, but I mean the product IS only 3 bucks so I am definitely not complaining because the quality is top-notch!

This is my only Wet N Wild blush and I am not really sure why... I may run to Walgreens after class to pick up a few more!

Have you tried any Wet N Wild blushes?


XOXO Mandy

5 comments:

  1. This blush is by far my favorite drugstore blush. I agree, it is almost *too* pigmented, especially since I am so clumsy with blush! I use my Elf powder brush to buff it out and it is just a perfect color. Every girl should have this in her collection! Have you tried any of the other Color Icon blush shades? I haven't but I'm thinking it's about time I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, silly me, you answered my question in your own post! I think both of us need to get to Walgreens pronto and pick up the rest of these blushes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I love it!! But I totally agree with you on picking up more of these bad boys!! I want the heather silk one!! Seriously u could own all of them for under 15 bucks, I mean really?? These blushes are simply awesome and I just the fact we have SUCH similar makeup loves!! :)

      Delete
  3. I found your blog via www.abrilliantbrunette.com to read your Wet & Wild blush review which I want to try now. I haven't found the Pearlescent Pink yet which is the only one I want to try since I am medium skin toned. I like your blog so far! Keep up the good work.

    http://browneyesandblueskies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearlescent Pink is a definite winner!! :) honestly though, I bet any of the colors would look good because Wet N Wild blushes are super duper pigmented!! Check Walmart or Walgreens!! They both sell Wet N Wild!! :)

      Delete