Tuesday, February 19, 2013

25 Facts About Me: Trust me, You want to know!

Hey, Everyone!


Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I saw many blogs doing a "25 Facts About Me" post and I thought it would be a fun idea, and I hope more people do it! I like knowing random facts about people!! :)

So... let's get into the wonderful life of Mandy....


  1. I'm from Indiana, born and raised, but I have only been on a farm once.... we ain't all hicks 'round these parts ya know!
  2. I have a fake front tooth... I chipped it when I was 7 and had half a fake tooth, and then when I was a junior in high school, I knocked it completely out... Lucky it was the same tooth right? What a loser...
  3. My biggest fears include: Children, the dark, frogs, and people touching my big toe... 
  4. If you want to take me out to dinner, all you can eat buffets will be your best bet...
  5. I love sports cars, and actually drive one!
  6. My biggest insecurity is my nose
  7. I go to Ball State University and majoring in Telecommunications and Journalism
  8. I am such a bad driver, so bad in fact, that a couple weekends ago, my car was stuck on the median, yes a concrete median... my wheels weren't even touching the ground...
 9. I am a 5th year senior and rockin' it!
10. Seriously, 25 facts?
11. I really REALLY like strawberry flavored fruit snacks... actually anything gelatinous is amazing
12. If it's pink or glittery or both, I will own it.
13. I can't cook, like at all... I make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches pretty much, oh, every single day.
14. I originally went to school for business... Uh, Mandy? Sorry, but no, just no...
15. I can't drive in parking lots, at all, so I park really far away so I don't risk getting in a parking lot accident... (again)
16. I want to be a news anchor one day!
17. I can fart with my leg pits
18. I have a major MAJOR crush on Ross Geller on F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
19. Nerdy awkward guys are my weakness

20. I was a cheerleader in high school;  my parents made me try all sports when I was little but I sucked at everything so I became a cheerleader from then on out.
21. I obviously like makeup, when I see a good review, I have to have it! I just have to!
22. I eat a lot, I'm that person at the table everyone gives the food they can't finish to...
23.I have one sister who is a freshman in high school and is 6 foot... I, am a mere few inches over 5 feet, psh love that...

24. My first makeup product was Mac Glitter, like legit the stuff in middle school you put on your face and totally tacky... I thought I was cool though...
25. I like 80's music best!


Hope everyone enjoyed getting to know the weirdness that is me!

 

What is a random fact about you?

XOXO Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :):) Thanks for checking out my blog, Amy! I clicked the link to yours and I'm totally loving it and I most definitely followed :) Thanks again!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hehe this was so entertaining hun! :)) Love this post and I am totally #22! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it!! :):) #22 is definitely a killer for me... Seriously, I go out and buy it like ASAP when I see a good review! Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I absolutely loved yours and OBVIOUSLY I am now a proud follower!! :)

      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Best post ever! 25...seriously!! lol.
    That picture of your car is fantastic, sounds like something I could manage to do. I have pulled my whole front bumper off just by parking too close to a high curb...Oops.
    I have a younger brother who is 6 foot something ridiculous...and here I am at around 5'5 (sorry, taller than some! haha)
    Anyway...My point was to say, great post!!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I am so glad you liked it!!! 80s music totally trumps ALL MUSIC!!! :)

      The picture with my car... it was a very sad day... It was then I realized how true of a blonde I really was.... and sounds like you are too ;) I can't believe your entire bumper came off from that!!! Bad luck!!!

      5'5'.... Yeah girl, you don't be complaining about your height to a midget!!!! ;)

      Thanks so much for the compliment, I am so glad you liked it :)

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete