Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Makeup Look: Tutorial

Hello, Everyone!


Hope ya'll are enjoying your week so far!

WARNING: These pictures contain a hairstyle I like to call "Slept in a messy bun, woke up too late to fix, took my hair down because I don't like my forehead" hair. You all know the style! So I apologize :)


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and whether you have a hot date or are just hanging out with friends that day, I think it's fun to do your makeup a little differently for the holidays!

For me, I like more natural makeup, but I decided to add a pink flair to my neutral toned makeup! In my opinion, less is more, and the male form usually agrees!



So, I thought I'd do a natural makeup look, but clearly more "Valentinesy." (Yup, Valentinesy, I like it)



 Products I used for my FACE:
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10
  •  Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
  • Maybelline Instant Age-Rewind Dark Circle Corrector
  • Benefit High Beam
  • Nars Angelika Blush




Products I used for my EYES: 
  • Mac Painterly Paint Pot
  • bareMinerals The 15 Minutes Eyeshadow Duo
  • Mac Phloof Eyeshadow
  • Mac Bordeauxline
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Full-Definition Mascara



Products I used for my LIPS:
  • Mac lipstick Speed Dial
  • Mac Dazzleglass Baby Sparks




Hope everyone enjoys the holiday of love!




 

What is your Valentine's Day makeup look?




XOXO Mandy

2 comments:

  1. The make ups lovely, I personally love your hair , it looks better then mine when I've styled it lol xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments!! Especially about my hair!! :) It's definitely a rats' nest!!! But, thank you so much! Thanks for checking out my blog!!

      Delete