Tuesday, February 12, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse: Review

Hey, All!


I went to Walgreens today and L'Oreal products were buy one get one 50% off.

SO, I had been wanting to try the Colour Riche lipsticks for quite some time because they reminded me of the YSL Volupte Sheer Candy. (L'Oreal is owned by YSL so this made me even more excited to try them)



I ended up buying the colors 172 Blushing Sequin, and 174 Rose Taffeta.

Let me just tell you folks, these are simply AMAZING. I personally like them better than the YSL version because these are *much* more pigmented. 



They are shiny and have great color payoff! I love them so much!  I am definitely going back for more!

I also like these more than Revlon Lip Butters because the L'Oreal ones are much more shiny and moisturizing!

Blushing Sequin:

Is a bright pink color with a very tiny amount of gold shimmer that is undetectable in my opinion.  This will be an awesome color for spring and summer! It reminds me of YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in NO. 4 Succulent Pomegranate. But, like I said I like this even better because of the color payoff!



Rose Taffeta:

A mauvey- my lips but better, nude color that just adds a little color to my face! I wanted to try both ends of the color spectrum so I opted with this shade and I am loving it!





PROS:
  • Color Payoff
  • Moisturizing
  • Packaging
  • Pretty good wear for a Balm
CONS:
  • Slightly expensive for a drugstore product ($9.99)


I DEFINITELY recommend these products and I will surely be buying more soon! I recommend buying them bogo for a better deal! I am so happy with these lip colors!

 

Have you tried the L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks?





XOXO Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment