Monday, February 4, 2013

January 2013 Favorites

Hello, Everyone!!


I can't believe one month has already flown by in 2013 already!

Crazy!


But, that means it's time for January Favorites!

For the record, if you care to know, I LOVE "Monthly Favorites" Posts! I love to see what everyone has been loving lately....Although then my bank account usually takes a hit wanting everything everyone mentions.....

Anyways...

My favorites for the month!

My first favorite of the month is the Revlon Photoready BB Cream!  I have it in the shade "light" and it matches my NC20 skin perfectly!  It has good coverage, doesn't look cakey, and lasts throughout the whole day!! What more can you want? If you would like to see pictures and a more in depth review, click this to see my full review!



My second favorite is the Nars Deep Throat blush! Its the perfect pinky peach color with a golden sheen to it! I find that it is more natural than Nars Orgasm and more of an everyday blush!  It does not have the chunky gold shimmer Orgasm has but it is about the same shade! Like I said, I like Deep Throat more as an everyday shade and is probably my top blush from Nars!



I have been LOVING the L'Oreal infallible eyeshadows this month!! LOVING! They have an awesome texture and color pay off and are comparable to the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow! They are super shimmery and metallic and finish and I have been loving them! The shade inparticular I have been enjoying the the Blinged and Brilliant shade! It's a beige-champagne color that works well as a wash with black liquid liner and mascara! Such an easy eye look! Let me know if you want a full review!



I found a very inexpensive highlighter I have been loving this month! It is the Wet n Wild Coloricon in Reserve your Cabana! Now, I love Albatross as well as Dior Amber Diamond like nobody's business, but, I feel they are a little much sometimes for daytime wear... This Wet n Wild highlighter is amazing!  It has a light sheen to it that just makes my skin look healthy! I can't even detect I have highlighted my cheeks, you can just tell my skin looks better! Which is what I want in a highlight for daytime! AND, this was only 4 bucks!! Steal!!  Review??



I am a huge nude lip fan and I don't usually stray from it... I'm not that adventurous when it comes to lip colors... So my lip combo I have worn many times this month is Mac Hue with Mac Baby Sparks Dazzleglass. Mac Hue is my perfect pinky-nude lipstick and I love it with the light pink with sparkles Baby Sparks adds to it! It's perfection!



Finally, my last two favorites are the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss, and the Freeman's Clay Mask Mint and Lemon.  The Nivea Lip Butter I use at night because it does tend to leave a white film on my lips, however, I wake up with very moisturized lips! Loving it! I want to try the raspberry one next!  The clay mask has really helped purge my pores and help with my breakouts I have unfortunately been having this month! Thank goodness for a good mask...




Hope y'all are enjoying yourselves!

 

What are your favorites for this month?


XOXO Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Ive always wanted to try the L'oreal Infallible shadows! I'm a little late but I've heard so many great things about them. And Ive always oogled over the Nars blushes! I just cant bring myself to spend that much... yet! One day I hope! Loving your January favorites :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so totally should try the Infallible eyeshadows!! They are AWESOME! You should get them when they are bogo at either Walgreens or CVS!! I want to buy the Amber Rush and Bronzed Taupe next! The Nars blushes are absolutely amazing, but so expensive :( If I had to recommend one shade, it would be the Deep Throat! I think it is an amazing shade and I love it! :) You should definitely take the plunge to own one! (At least... but I feel with Nars blushes you get addicted!)

      Delete
  2. I love the fact that your favorites don't include super expensive make up products! I've been wanting to try a BB cream for some time now. I hear the Oil of Olay CC cream is pretty good ($20ish). I don't like spending a lot of money on make up. I think it's possible to awesome products at drug store prices. Some of these BB/CC creams are $30+ and I might sound cheap but dang that's just too much for make up. I think the most I've spent was on my Naked 2 pallet which I love (I'm a big fan of neutral eye shadows).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you :) I do love high end makeup but, honestly there are so many awesome products for so much cheaper at the drugstore!!! I haven't tried the Olay CC cream but they also have a BB cream out now too!!!! I want to try them really bad!! And the naked palette is definitely one of the best high end products I've bought! I love neutral shadows too!! :) I'm so glad you found and like my blog :)

      Delete