Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Simple, Natural Makeup Look: Tutorial

Hey, Everyone!!


I'm more of a natural makeup kind of girl! I feel as though I don't look good in a heavy smokey eye, or a bold red lip.

I wanted to show you a simple, easy, natural makeup look!

I like the look of glowing skin and neutral eyes!

This look is perfect for mornings where you just don't want to take the time to do an intricate look!

WARNING: I apologize for my crazy unruly eyebrows... I haven't been home from school in weeks to get them waxed, but lucky this weekend I'm getting them done! :)



What I used:
  • L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation (Loving this thanks to Doctor Pretty's recommendation)
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
  • Garnier Skin-Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
  • L'Oreal Visible Lift Blush in Peach Gold
  • Wet N Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Reserve your Cabana as a highlight
  • Mac Painterly Paint Pot
  • Nars All About Eve Eyeshadow Duo (the darker pink on the lid, and the shimmery pink on the browbone and inner corner)
  • Mac Soba in the crease
  • Mac Bordeauxline eyeliner on the upper lashline
  • Dior Diorshow mascara
  • Mac Lipglass in Pinkarat





Hope you enjoyed this natural, every day makeup look!

 

What is your favorite makeup look?



XOXO Mandy



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! My favorite look is a smokey eye. Or if I don't do a smokey eye I will do bright lipstick.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy!! I really wish I could pull off a smokey eye or a bold lip, especially a good smokey eye! But, sadly, sometimes it's just too much for my deepset eyes :(

      Thank you so much for checking out my blog and sending me a link to yours! I love it, and I most certainly followed!!

      Have a great day :)

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete
  2. I personally love the neutral look as well, you look lovely. I love eyeliner (I'm Fijian) and have been wearing it on occasion since I was a tot so most of the time I wear it with neutral shades! I haven't quite mastered the smokey eye but I'm also very lazy, seven months pregnant so I love simple because it is convenient :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely when you got a baby on the way, I'm sure simpler is better!! :) Congrats on that by the way :) Smokey eye does definitely take some time, and I just don't have the time to do such intricate eye looks in the morning!! Thanks so much for checking back on my blog!! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely neutral makeup look..thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lauren!! I am so glad you enjoyed it!! :) Thanks so much for checking out my blog and the sweet comment!! Have a wonderful day :)

      XOXO Mandy

      Delete