Thursday, March 14, 2013

Perfect Nars Orgasm Dupe!!

Hello, EVERYONE!


I am SO excited to share my recent discovery because I know I am going to be loving this product to death in the spring and summer months.

AND, I may have found the best Nars Orgasm dupe I have ever come across...

It's called the L'Oreal Visible Lift Cream Blush in the shade in Peach Gold.



Oh...my...goodness...ya'll....

I am loving this cream blush and it is an exact dupe of Nars Orgasm in cream form! It's everything I wanted the Nars Multiple in Orgasm to be!  It is the perfect shade for the spring and summer months, and I have been wearing it so much lately!  The texture is a mix between a mousse and a cream.  I just use my fingers and blend the product out on the apples of my cheeks and it looks AMAZING! And it lasts all day on me!

Seriously, swatched side by side with Nars Orgasm, I couldn't tell a difference!

Left picture: L'Oreal Peach Gold / Right Picture: (left) Nars Orgasm (right) L'Oreal Peach Gold



I would definitely try this product out!!


Loving it!!

 

What makeup discovery have you been loving lately?




XOXO Mandy


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love a good dupe! I will hunt this down at the drugstore because I love good cream blushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should most DEFINITELY check this out!! I am loving it!!! I love cream blushes too, they make my skin look dewy and healthy!!

      Thanks for reading, hope you are doing well! :)

      xoxo Mandy

      Delete