Wednesday, March 13, 2013

How I Make My Green Eyes POP: Tutorial

Hey Everyone!!


Hope ya'll are enjoying your week so far!!

I wanted to do a look that I have been loving lately because it makes my green eyes look much more vibrant! Not only does it make green eyes stand out, but it is a very simple look that would look good on all skintones!


Hope you enjoy!!


Products:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
  • Urban Decay Toasted (All over the lid)
  • Urban Decay Chopper (in 2/3 of the lid)
  • Urban Decay Naked (Blended in the Crease)
  • Urban Decay Virgin (Browbone highlight)
  • Benefit Gilded (lower lashline)
  • MAC Bordeaxline (lower lashline)
  • L'Oreal Voluminious Full Definition Mascara

The golds and the purples really make my green eyes stand out, but like I said, this look would look lovely on all eye colors!

 

What eye look have you been loving?



XOXO Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try this. I have hazel eyes, and every look I've tried, that should make the green stand out, doesn't work. So I will have to try this. But girl. Dat mascara! I HAVE TO PICK THAT UP!

    xx GirlMeetsGlamourWorld xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should SO try this then!! I also love Mac's Expensive Pink eyeshadow to do the trick as well as more of a "natural" look! :) I hope it works for you!!

      You need to pick up that mascara for sure!! At the beginning it's a *little* wet and you may have to work with it a bit more, but when it dries a little, it's perfection for me :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete