Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Everyday Flawless Face

Hello!


Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, it went way too fast, as usual!

I wanted to do a bit of a tutorial on my everyday flawless face!

This is the makeup I wear day to day when I am not in class!


I usually wear this to work, out to lunch, etc. etc. (My Nighttime makeup routine coming soon!)

I hope ya'll enjoy this and hopefully it is helpful!




Once again, you will see me with no makeup.... Prepare yourself...

FACE: First I start off with a clean face and I use my moisturizer SkinMD (Walgreens)  After that absorbs into my skin, I use the Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel to prime my skin! (I have used SO many primers from Smashbox to Too Faced, and I totally like this one the best!)


I then apply my foundation.  Lately I have been using the Make Up For Ever HD foundation in 117. (NC20 in Mac)  I have really been loving it lately! I conceal any blemishes or redness with the Amazing Cosmetics Concealer (Light Golden). NOTE: A cheaper alternative is the Hard Candy Glamoflauge, MUCH cheaper and same coverage!

I conceal my under eye circles with the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer.  I use the shade Radiant to brighten my eyes!  I then powder just my T-Zone with the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder! (Love!)


I dust the Nars Laguna Bronzer on my hairline, under my cheekbones, and under my jawline.  I also dust what is left on my brush down my nose and on my chin! (I use the Real Techniques Powder brush!)  I also use Nars Deep Throat Powder Brush on the apples of my cheeks! (love this shade!)  I then spray the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to set my makeup!



For my eyes:  I use my Mac Painterly Paint Pot to prime my lids. I use Mac All That Glitters on the lid and Mac Soba in the crease!  I use Mac Blanc Type as my highlight!  I use the Jordana Fabuliner in Black to do my slight wing on the upper lashline! (Recent find and loving it!)



I then fill in my brows with Revlon Brow Fantasy and coat my lashes in L'Oreal Voluminious Full Definition Mascara! (HG)



For my lips I use Too Faced La Creme lipstick in Nude Beach with Mac Love Nectar on top!



The Before and After:







I hope y'all enjoyed this and let me know if you want a review on any of these products!!

 

 

What is your everyday makeup routine?



XOXO Mandy

2 comments:

  1. So glad I stumbled across your blog, you use so many products that I love too! First of all, the Monistat primer is by far the best one I've tried, it is such an unsung hero! And I also really love the Jordana Fabuliner! Yay for cheapie products that totally work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super glad you checked out my blog :) So true about the primer!! Yeah, it can be a little awkward buying it but for 6 bucks vs 30-40 bucks, I'll take it!! Absolutely loving it! The Jordana Fabuliner is SO awesome!! Trust me, if I find something cheap that works, I am definitely one happy girl :)

      Delete