Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Review: Diorshow Mascara

Hello, Everyone!


I just wanted to do a quick review on Dior's Diorshow mascara!

I bought this $24.50 at Sephora awhile back and I wanted to give it a proper review!

I have fairly long eyelashes to begin with and I am mainly looking for a mascara that makes my lashes look full!

In comes Diorshow!

 (Excuse the no makeup in this picture but I felt it really showed my lashes)



This is a good mascara, yes, but is it worth the hefty price-tag?

Not for me, honestly.

Yes, my lashes look long, but they look long with my new favorite, L'Oreal Full Definition Mascara as well.

It definitely defined my lashes and made them look long, but the full-ness aspect was a fail for me.

I would recommend this product to those who have short lashes because this mascara definitely lengthens the look of your lashes tremendously!

I definitely want to try out the burgundy shade of this particular mascara!


What mascara have you been loving lately?



XOXO Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment