Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Milani Luminoso Baked Blush: Review

Hello, Everyone!


I wanted to do a quick review of one of the best drugstore blushes around, in my opinion!

I have seen countless of rave reviews for this particular blush so I KNEW I had to go try it out for myself! Obviously!!

It's the Milani Luminoso Baked Blush, if you couldn't tell from the title!

I found mine at CVS for around 9 bucks, after having no luck finding it at Walgreens.

The packaging looks a bit cheap, but what can you expect from a drugstore product, really?

But, the actual blush inside is absolutely AMAZING!

It's a very luminous peach color that adds the perfect glow to the cheeks!

I HATE glitter, and sometimes I even hate shimmer, depending, but this has neither! It just has a nice sheen that looks gorgeous!

People say that this is a dupe for Nars Orgasm. I disagree because Orgasm is more shimmery and pink while Luminoso is a peach sheen!

I highly recommend this blush, because it's not only cheap, but absolutely gorgeous!



Go try it out for yourself!!

 

 

Hope everyone is doing well!!




XOXO Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this blush from Walmart. And it is AMAZING! I am seriously going to retire my NARS Orgasm and use Milani's Luminoso!

    ReplyDelete