Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Current Skincare Routine

Hi, Everyone!


How is everyone's week?

I wanted to share with you my current skincare routine!

Note: I do struggle with some breakouts from time to time, and I have combination skin and oily on the T-zone!

For about 6 months I had been using the Proactive 3-step system.  However, this system was expensive, and was a hassle to purchase, and a bit too drying for my skin in the winter time. I knew I wanted to find a toner similar to the Proactive one with Glycolic Acid in it.

So, through much research I discovered a new routine that has been working quite well lately.

I went to Ulta and purchased 3 different products from the Mario Badescu line. (I have heard such good things from this line and I was excited to try it!)

I purchased the Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Glycolic Acid Toner, and the buffering lotion.

At night I use the Enzyme Cleansing gel with my Clarisonic Mia, then use the toner on a clean, dry face.

I use the buffering lotion every other night on places prone to break outs!

This routine has been working very well for me in keeping my breakouts under control!

For moisturizer, I use Origins Vitazing in the morning and SkinMD (Walgreens) at night!

I also use the Freeman's Mint and Lemon Clay Mask and the Bliss That's Incredi-peel about once a week! (Review coming soon!)


What is your current skincare routine?



XOXO Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment