Monday, January 7, 2013

December Favorites



Hi All!!


Sorry it has been awhile since my first post: Finals, Christmas break, and such sort of consumed my life there for a bit!

But, now I am back in action with a list of what I have been LOVING for the past month! (A little late, I know)

But nonetheless, I have some very top-notch products (in my opinion) to share with you! 

The first product that I have been loving lately is the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray!  Honestly, when I first heard of makeup setting sprays, I kind of didn't think much of them.  I didn't really understand the concept of spraying what looked like water onto my finished makeup look.  But, let me tell you I have been proven wrong! 

This stuff is awesome! It makes my makeup last ALL day, and if there are any signs of cakiness, this totally eliminates it!  What I do is put all my face makeup on: foundation, concealer, bronzer, etc. and spray about 5 sprays of this onto my face and let dry! It's perfection!

My second favorite of the month is Mac's Expensive Pink eyeshadow!  This is a golden-sheened pink that makes my green eyes pop! The color is amazing as well as the formulation! I love this eyeshadow!

My next favorite has been the Hervana boxed blush by Benefit!  During Christmas break, I had been working back at home as a hostess and needed a more subdued makeup look and this blush is perfect for that! It adds a subtle pink flush that looks great with any eye look!  I just swirl my brush into the colors and blend it into the apples of my cheeks!

Finally, my last favorite can be found at the drugstore! It is the Loreal Voluminous Full-Definition Mascara! (the one in the gold tube)  This product is awesome! I have long lashes to begin with but this mascara takes it to the next level! They look so long, thick and fluttery! I love this product so much and I definitely will keep repurchasing!

These products have been used almost daily in my makeup routine! I will definitely be repurchasing all of these products if I were to ever run out!


What are your favorites from this month??

 

Hope y'all have been doing well, and been enjoying the new year!!


Have a fabulous day!!

XOXO Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment