Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mac Stereo Rose: Review

Hello All!!


I wanted to do a quick review on Mac's Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish.

Stereo Rose has sort of a cult following so I knew I had to own it!

I bought this about a month ago in the Apres Chic collection and is quickly becoming a favorite!

The actual product itself is gorgeous: a coral color with gold and dark coral veining throughout.

I was a little weary of trying out this product in fears that it would look like a glitterbomb... (Because sometimes I feel the Mineralize Skinfinishes could do that to someone...)

Anyways, despite my fear, I bought this and tried it out, and I am so glad I did!

It is the perfect shade of dark(er) coral with a sheen that makes my skin look glowy and fresh!

I think it is the perfect coral for the colder months!

I love coral but sometimes I feel coral colors should be used more in summer like Benefit's Coralista, but this color, in my opinion could easily be worn year-round!  

Basically, this color is lovely and I recommend this product to anyone as it would suit most if not all skintones!



Hope everyone is enjoying their week!



What is your favorite Mac Mineralize Skinfinish?



XOXO Mandy 


No comments:

Post a Comment