Thursday, January 24, 2013

Nars Multiple in Orgasm: Review

Hi!


I wanted to do a quick review in the Nars Multiple in Orgasm. (I always get an uncomfortable feeling every time I write that.)

Anyways...


I LOVE Nars Orgasm powder blush! Even though I say I don't like glitter blushes, this to me, is the exception. I love the peachy-pink tone with gold shimmer to death!

So,


I thought well hey, if I like the blush so much, why not try it in the multiple?


When I swatched it at the store, I thought it was *super* pretty, as did my not-so-much-makeup-loving sister. She told me to buy it, and I did.

Of course I couldn't wait to try it out.  Upon applying it to my cheeks, I saw very, very sheer color and lots and lots of GLITTER! No....

Not only that, no matter how many times after that I tried to get it to work for me, I just couldn't.  It always ended up like a light, sheer, pink color with a whole lot of glitter.

Don't be fooled by the swatch on my hand because as soon as it hits my face, absolutely a no-go.


I can honestly say that I really hate this product with a passion.

Despite the horrendous glitterball that was my face, it wasn't even creamy or easily blendable!

Seriously, I am so sad and a bit hesitant of trying another Nars Multiple.

I would not recommend this product to anyone because even if you like heavy shimmer, there is no pigmentation! None.

I would definitely recommend Nars powder blush in Orgasm, however, because that is a fantastic blush!



Do you like any of the Nars Multiples?



XOXO Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment