Thursday, January 24, 2013

E.L.F. Studio Blush Candid Coral: Review

Hey Everyone!


I thought I'd do another quick review on a drugstore blush!

This was my first ELF blush purchase.

I got the shade Candid Coral because I LOVE coral blush shades.

This blush was 3 bucks. That's right, 3 dollars. AMAZING!

Now, is it any good?

Yes!


First off the packaging looks very, very similar to Nars.  Which I like.  It has simple black rubber casing that just looks much more expensive than 3 bucks, that's for sure!

The product inside is awesome too! It's a light peachy-coral that adds a nice glow to my cheeks! No glitter, YAY! Nothing gets me madder than a blush of full glitter! Just kidding, but not entirely.....

It blends perfectly and looks so natural!

NOTE: This doesn't have *great* pigmentation, but, that is okay with me because I am pale, and like a slight sheen for daywear!


....and once again THIS WAS 3 DOLLARS!!!!!

Fits my college budget quite nicely!

I totally recommend this if you are looking for an inexpensive blush that gives a nice peach/coral sheen!


  What ELF Studio Blush should I try next?




XOXO Mandy


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, going to have to try this one! Sounds really nice, and affordable! Plus, I'm a sucker for anything described as coral as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle!! You should really give it a try!! What's to lose?! 3 bucks?! Definitely worth a shot!! And if you try any others you will have to let me know :)

    ReplyDelete