Friday, January 25, 2013

Revlon Photoready BB Cream: Review

Hi Ya'll!


I wanted to do a review on my current weekly face product I have been using lately.

I say "weekly" because I am a college student with early classes, which means I don't want anywhere near a full-face of make-up daily.  I try and not wear foundation during the week because I believe that it is better for my skin...Whether that is true or not, I'm not sure.

So, I have been testing out a BB cream for about a month or so, and I have to say I have really been enjoying it!

I have been using the Revlon Photoready BB Cream in the shade Light.

The following might scare you... It's me with no makeup.... at all.... 


Also, keep in mind, this was very early this morning so my hair is little to be desired and so on...

So let's get to the review shall we?

I have pretty normal balanced skin but I do have hyper-pigmentation from breakouts on my skin.  I wanted something light, but some coverage at the same time.



Absolutely no Makeup, Only SkinMD moisturizer!!!! AHHHHH!


I needed an easy all-in-one product to just get me out the door to class. I wanted it to last throughout the day so I didn't have to worry about it going class to class!




This is about how much product I use!



 I usually apply this with my fingers.  I put it all over my face and blend it out.  Sometimes, if I'm feeling fancy, I will use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
...And this does just that.  My face is more even, the spots on my face are concealed and it lasts all day long for me! I absolutely am loving this product!  See the pictures and decide for yourself!



 This is JUST with the BB cream, No concealer or powder of any kind! Amazing difference, eh?
I have not broken out from this product, which is a huge plus for me!

I got this at Walgreens for around $10 bucks.

I recommend this product if you want a light feel, with some coverage.  


This is another picture to show that all my problem areas are concealed once more! (Note: I don't like to take selfies, so therefore, this kinda thing is what you get.)



Have you tried any BB creams that you're loving?



XOXO Mandy

4 comments:

  1. I picked this up the other day but I didn't end up buying it!! Ahh, kicking myself now!!
    Looks great. Great review! (And awesome selfies!! hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! You should so totally buy it!!! It really evens everything up!! :) I want to try the Nearly Naked foundation and Powder by Revlon next!!! And..... selfies..... I do my best ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks like a great product! I've been using the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and it's alright, but I want a little more coverage. I'll have to pick up this Revlon one next! I was the same way last year when I was still in school, when it came down to a full face of makeup for class, I was like ain't nobody got time for that! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahah Ain't nobody got time for that, I love it!! :) You definitely should try it!! It's worth a shot!! It has good coverage and lasts throughout the day on me!! Which is awesome!! I want to try the new Olay one next because I have a feeling that one will be pretty good! :)

      Delete